Have you tried to create a production schedule with Excel or an advanced planning and scheduling system in the past and it’s simply not worked out? You’re not alone!
It’s a fact that many advanced production scheduling tools out there are way too complex for a typical SMB discrete manufacturer working with Dynamics 街霸5 Business Central. And Excel just doesn’t cut it whichever way you try to make it work.
We are pleased to announce that alongside our partners NETRONIC, who have been producing visual scheduling software for over 30 years, we have developed the Visual Advanced Production Scheduler (VAPS) which can provide great value to your business and solve your scheduling woes.
Do any of these production scheduling woes sound familiar?
- Every change to your production schedule disturbs the execution
- You have no reliable and quick answer to the question: “When can you deliver this?”
- You are unable to predict the impact of squeezing in a rush order
- Every unplanned incident creates chaos, if not panic
- None of these changes get reflected in Dynamics 街霸5 Business Central
Visually manage your production schedule with integrated VAPS
- Separate scheduling and execution data and avoid scheduling on productive data
- Instantly see which orders are impacted (and which of them get late)
- Quickly add a job to the schedule without changing other orders and visually show finish date
- Easily re-plan production when machines breakdown or material deliveries are latete
Achieve full transparency with visualisation
Do you want to learn more about how VAPS can form the last piece of the jigsaw puzzle in your business? Come and join us on Tuesday 21st April between 10:00am - 11:00am where we will discuss: How to boost manufacturing productivity and flexibility with visual production scheduling
VAPS will enable you to achieve shop floor control through visualisation, intelligent scheduling tools and tight integration to Dynamics 街霸5 Business Central. If you want to discuss this further, please do get in touch.