At 11:00pm on Thursday 31st December, the Transition Period will end, and the UK will officially leave the EU’s Single Market and Customs Union.
Launching new workshops to help you prepare
In turn, we’ve created some new Workshops that will help you ‘Prepare for the EU exit with Microsoft 街霸5 /街霸5 Business Central’. Come along and discover:
- Overview of the best sources of information for your business
- Summary of the main changes that may affect you if you import from or export to the EU
- Suggestions for changes to VAT Posting Setup and VAT Statement
- Suggestions for handling the changeover process in terms of open documents
From the comfort of your office, between 10:00am and 11:30am, you’re invited to join our Dynamics Trainer, George, as he kicks-off our new online workshop series covering this topic:
Join us on Friday 2nd October!
Book onto Friday 16th October!
Additional workshops that may be of interest
The EU exit isn’t all we’ve got on the agenda. We’ve created new workshops to support you with the day-to-day, that will improve how you utilise your solution, including:
- Gain better visibility of your cashflow
- Creating users & permissions
- Practicing good housekeeping
- Using CRM to handle your account management activities
Your 街霸5 /Dynamics 街霸5 Business Central system is ready to support you through the transition period ending and we're here to offer our support.